Go Back   FOTOFILE , Your next steps > Apple Club > Used Apple

Used Apple ห้องสำหรับสินค้า Apple มือสอง นะครับ

fotofile homepage2

ปักหมุด และ แบ่งปัน Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24th February 2018, 11:38

กระบี่บุปผาราชัน

Default Sky Sports readers pick their combined Manchester United-Chelsea XI

Sky Sports readers pick their combined Manchester United-Chelsea XI

sbo333 All this week we've been asking you to select your Manchester United-Chelsea combined XI ahead of their big Super Sunday showdown, live on Sky Sports this weekend. And now the results are in…

Thousands of you used our interactive team selector tool to pick a starting line-up mixed with the top players from the two Premier League clubs.

But who were the most popular picks? Here's an XI of the players most frequently selected with four Chelsea players made the cut… sbo333

In goal, David de Gea was a clear winner ahead of Chelsea' Thibaut Courtois, while United's Eric Bailly gets the nod alongside Blues defender Andreas Christensen at the heart of the defence. Antonio Valencia and Marcos Alonso complete the back four.

Paul Pogba is struggling for a place in Jose Mourinho's starting line-up but Sky Sports readers have selected the Frenchman alongside team-mate Nemanja Matic and Chelsea's N'Golo Kante in a three-man midfield.

In attack, Eden Hazard is Chelsea's fourth player to feature in the team, forming an attacking trio with United pair Alexis Sanchez and Romelu Lukaku.
sbo333
Old 12th July 2018, 09:58

กระบี่บุปผาราชัน

Default Hull City sign Netherlands defender Jordy de Wijs from PSV

Hull City sign Netherlands defender Jordy de Wijs from PSV

maxbet Hull City have signed Netherlands defender Jordy de Wijs from PSV Eindhoven for an undisclosed fee.The 23-year-old centre-back has signed a three-year deal, with an additional one-year option, and becomes the Tigers' fourth signing of the summer following the arrival of Eric Lichaj, David Milinkovic and Reece Burke.

Speaking to the club's website, De Wijs said: maxbet "This is a big step for me and I'm happy to be a Hull City player."Playing in England has always been one of my ambitions and this is the right time for me to make this step. I am really excited to be here and I want to give everything for this team."

De Wijs started his playing career at the PSV academy and made his senior debut in a Champions League tie against Wolfsburg in 2015.The former Netherlands U21 defender spent last season on loan maxbet with Excelsior Rotterdam where he made 34 appearances.