FotoFile FotoFileBag  

Go Back   FOTOFILE , Your next steps > FotoFile Society > Lost and Found

Lost and Found ประกาศหาของหาย ประกาศเจอของเก็บได้ เชิญที่นี่ครับ

fotofile homepage2

ปักหมุด และ แบ่งปัน Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23rd May 2018, 13:19

กระบี่บุปผาราชัน

Default Isco: I'm not satisfied, my dream is to win my fourth Champions League

Having already won three Champions League titles as a Real Madrid player, Isco has claimed that thai sbo his desire for success hasn't stopped yet.The Spaniard has also given an update regarding his recent injuries and indicated how he has been preparing for the upcoming encounter against Liverpool."I was injured on my shoulder for three weeks, but I worked well on the physical part and I'm like a bull," he told an open day press conference."Playing so many finals is unthinkable and it's because of the work we do every season. When I arrived at Madrid I thought that I would play a Champions League final but it has been four in five years. "I don't settle for anything or look at what I've won before, because it would make me a worse player. It would be a dream to win my fourth Champions League [title]."Having all the players at his disposal, Zinedine Zidane faces the pleasant headache of having to pick an XI from his best squad."We all want to play this game, but there can only be 11 of us, as Real Madrid's squad is incredible," Isco added."The coach decides and the most important thing is to be thai sbo all together, as the Champions League is won by the entire team and not just the starting eleven."Asked about his recent comments of displeasure on his situation at Los Blancos, the 26-year-old midfielder has claimed that his future lies at the Spanish capital."My words were taken out of context, so I did not talk to the press anymore," he noted."I feel very important and valued in Madrid. In the end all the rumours that Isco is leaving and he is not happy are a lie." thai sbo
Old 16th October 2018, 18:43

กระบี่บุปผาราชัน

Hello, Thanks for sharing sports post and enjoy reading! Online writing service becomes very favorite among the students. Just check a source where students feel comfort who needs college paper writing service online here our expert easily provides instant you with a very low price so you can save your time and money.