FotoFile FotoFileBag  

Go Back   FOTOFILE , Your next steps > FotoFile Society > Leica Club and Gallery

Leica Club and Gallery ชมรมผู้ใช้ Leica

fotofile homepage2

ปักหมุด และ แบ่งปัน Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 9th March 2018, 10:54

กระบี่บุปผาราชัน

Default Manchester City's Gabriel Jesus is backing Neymar to be fit for the World Cup

Manchester City's Gabriel Jesus is backing Neymar to be fit for the World Cup

sbobet thai Manchester City striker Gabriel Jesus is backing Neymar to make a full recovery in time to lead Brazil in their bid to win a sixth World Cup.

Neymar underwent a successful operation on his injured right foot after fracturing his metatarsal playing for Paris Saint-Germain, and only has three months to go before from the tournament starts in Russia.

Jesus was Neymar's strike partner as Brazil stormed through qualification, but has also had to bounce back from injury after recently recovering from knee ligament damage. sbobet thai

"Neymar sent me a message right after his injury," said Jesus.

"I told him how I felt and how my recovery was. He is a fighter and everything is going to be fine."

However, Jesus admitted he will take some time to get over the "fear" that a potential injury setback could cost him his place at the World Cup.

He added: "When you are in the game, without wanting it, you end up thinking about the previous game where you got injured, you have a bit of fear.

"I think I still played with some fear, there's some movements when I still have some worries about getting injured again.

"I know anything can happen but I'm sure that the more you play, the quicker that fear is going to go away." sbobet thai
Old 28th April 2018, 13:52

กระบี่บุปผาราชัน

Default Aberdeen 2-0 Hearts: Hosts back up to second after comfortable win

Aberdeen 2-0 Hearts: Hosts back up to second after comfortable win

sbobet24 Aberdeen took advantage of starting their weekend early to move back into second place in the Ladbrokes Scottish Premiership courtesy of a relatively comfortable 2-0 win over Hearts. Goals from Anthony O'Connor and Gary Mackay-Steven livened up a fairly scrappy first half, and the home side were never really threatened even as the quality from both sides lifted after the break. The Dons handed a surprise start to January signing Sam Cosgrove, one of three changes from the side that had beaten Kilmarnock last weekend. Wingers Mackay-Steven and Niall McGinn also returned to the starting XI against a Hearts side that showed two changes from their defeat to Rangers.

Aberdeen also departed from their usual 4-2-3-1 shape, in favour of a midfield diamond, with captain Graeme Shinnie deployed at left-back. That did not stop him popping up with the first chance of the game, though, drawing a fine diving save from Hearts keeper Jon McLaughlin after Dominic Ball's driving run. However, the action was fairly disjointed, despite the Pittodrie pitch looking far healthier than it has in recent times. That said, a neat over-the-shoulder pass from Shay Logan helped Mackay-Steven win the corner - off Michael Smith - that led to the opening goal. sbobet24

McGinn's delivery was headed down by Cosgrove, and O'Connor swept home from four yards, just weeks after being fined by the club for questioning the supporters on social media. It was 2-0 eight minutes from the break, as Kenny McLean, who brought a number of moments of quality to the game, slipped in Mackay-Steven to stroke across the goalkeeper from 10 yards. And the Dons came out for the second half looking to add to their lead, with Mackay-Steven flashing a left-footed effort across the face of goal just four minutes after the restart.

They were denied by McLaughlin five minutes later, as Logan's cross from the right gave Cosgrove the chance to power a header at goal, but the goalkeeper pushed over the crossbar. Midway through the second half, Ball threatened, sending a left-footed volley narrowly over the crossbar as Hearts tried to clear their lines from a Stevie May free kick. Joe Lewis in the Aberdeen goal had never looked under threat, and he looked relaxed even as Hearts hitman Kyle Lafferty flashed two attempts wide of the target in the space of a minute as the game entered its final moments. Lewis had a late save to make from a deflected Harry Cochrane strike, but he held on to record a clean sheet and a welcome three points for the home side. sbobet24
Old 8th July 2018, 09:13

กระบี่บุปผาราชัน

These Taeguk Warriors were vegus168 xperienced as it is possible to be in an U-23 vegus168 tournament and desperate too vegus 168 สมัคร because gold meant exemption from 21 months of military service. vegus 168 สมัคร They won 2-0 but it was a game that vegus 168 โปรโมชั่น put the hard into hard-fought. At the end there was relief in the home camp and recriminations vegus from the visitors as Thai fans bitterly complained about penalties given against vegus สมัคร and not given for. vegus 168 โปรโมชั่น Korea skipper Jang Hyun-soo said that the opposition were perhaps the fastest he had ever vegus โปรโมชั่น faced.