FotoFile FotoFileBag  

Go Back   FOTOFILE , Your next steps > FotoFile Society > ตอบปัญหา กล้องเสีย ซ่อมกล้อง

ตอบปัญหา กล้องเสีย ซ่อมกล้อง กล้องเสีย กล้องเกเร สอบถามซ่อมแซมกันได้ครับ ซ่อมได้

fotofile homepage2

ปักหมุด และ แบ่งปัน Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10th March 2018, 15:50

กระบี่บุปผาราชัน

Default Neymar wants more competitive club, says Guillem Balague

Neymar wants more competitive club, says Guillem Balague

sbo333 Neymar wants to leave Paris Saint-Germain for a more competitive team, but the Ligue 1 champions have no intention of allowing the Brazilian to leave the Parc des Princes this summer, according to Sky Sports' Spanish football expert Guillem Balague.

Neymar - who is currently sidelined after fracturing a metatarsal and spraining an ankle against Marseille at the start of March - joined PSG from Barcelona in a world-record deal in August, with the forward signing a five-year deal in the French capital.

However, despite contributing 29 goals and 19 assists in just 30 matches in all competitions in his debut season with the Parisians, the 26-year-old's arrival has not been enough to prevent the club from being eliminated from the Champions League at the last-16 stage by Real Madrid this week.

"We're going to hear in the next few months, even next season, indicating Neymar wants to leave PSG, from different angles," Balague told Sky Sports.

"I believe it comes from the same source - his entourage. I think he's realised PSG isn't the place for him, I think he wants to look for a more competitive place to play." sbo333

La Liga and European champions Madrid are reportedly keen on bringing Neymar back to Spain next season, although PSG are unwilling to sanction the player's departure, says Balague.

"AS has today said €400m will be the amount quoted to Real if PSG are open to sell - the problem is, they are not open to sell right now anyway.

"When those figures come up, though, it does mean someone does want to do something about it, and I believe Neymar has realised he is not in the right place to take him to the next level. sbo333
Old 22nd April 2018, 09:58

กระบี่บุปผาราชัน

Default Was Crystal Palace forward Wilfried Zaha rightly booked for simulation against Watfor

Was Crystal Palace forward Wilfried Zaha rightly booked for simulation against Watford?

sbobet24 Wilfried Zaha was booked for diving in the goalless draw at Watford - but was it the right decision? The Crystal Palace forward had already seen a penalty appeal turned down when he went down under pressure from Adrian Mariappa.

Replays suggested the Watford defender had brought Zaha to the ground, but referee Chris Kavanagh opted to show a yellow to the 25-year-old for simulation. Zaha has now been booked four times for diving since the start of the 2015/16 season. No player has picked up more in that time, while his tally of four penalties won this campaign can only be bettered by Raheem Sterling (five) in the Premier League.

Asked if Zaha's reputation preceded him, Palace boss Roy Hodgson replied: "Well, we can't do anything about that, unfortunately. I know Zaha, having worked with him for basically the whole of this season. "I know that every time he gets the ball in the penalty area, he's trying to beat opponents - he's trying to score a goal more than anything else. sbobet24

"I think he is being unfairly treated. But the fact is, reputations are given to you from people outside of your control. Other managers sometimes come in with opinions and that's been picked up by the mass media - then it gets blown up. "I can assure people, if they've got any faith in my judgement and ability to see football relatively calmly, he never looks to dive in the penalty area - never - because he wants to score goals, there's no doubt about that.

"He will get unbalanced. I thought in the first half the referee made the right decision when he almost got through but was unbalanced and went down. He didn't go for the penalty. He was just unbalanced. The referee dealt with that very well. "The second one, when people see it they will have their opinions, but they will have to forgive me for thinking that it was a penalty." sbobet24
Old 1st May 2018, 16:49

กระบี่บุปผาราชัน

Default Tottenham's Harry Kane ready for World Cup, says Mauricio Pochettino

Tottenham's Harry Kane ready for World Cup, says Mauricio Pochettino

sbobet online Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino says Harry Kane will be 100 per cent ready both physically and mentally for England's World Cup campaign. Kane scored the second goal in Spurs' 2-0 win over Watford at Wembley in front of England boss Gareth Southgate to help boost Tottenham's chances of securing a top-four finish.An ankle injury had affected Kane in recent weeks but Pochettino believes he will be firing on all cylinders by the time the Three Lions begin their World Cup campaign in Russia against Tunisia on June 18.

Asked if Kane could play himself back to 100 per cent before the tournament, Pochettino replied: "Yes of course. "He's a strong guy - physically and mentally. I am sure that, first of all, he will perform for us and no doubt he will arrive in very good condition for the World Cup. "He needs to improve his performance still but I'm happy, 150 games, 105 goals, what more can we say, he is a fantastic striker. "It wasn't a great period for him in the last few weeks, he's human like anyone and a little bit affected but with the help of everyone he's doing well." sbobet online

Spurs eased to victory but had to rely on Hugo Lloris to keep out Watford on a number of occasions. The France international has come under criticism in recent weeks but his display against the Hornets was praised by Pochettino. The Argentine said: "Hugo Lloris showed fantastic skill and why he's one of the best 'keepers in the world. "I think he showed he's brave, the quality of performance and everything - Hugo's showed he's one of the best, I have no doubt about that." sbobet online